: India’s World Cup hero Yuvraj Singh backs his team to win the World Twenty20 in Sri Lanka in September-October, when he hopes to return to cricket after recovering from cancer.
Singh has told the “ICC Cricket 360″ TV show to be broadcast on Thursday he considers India the favorite because it has the “biggest hitters” and will be the strongest side if it “can sort out” its bowling.
Singh feels Australia and South Africa will be the strongest rivals in the Sept. 18-Oct. 7 tournament.
- IPL6 sleaze: Bookies, Jiju had planned sex videos of Sreesanth, other players ~ Cricket, Featured 18 May , at 3:40 PM
- IPL6 spot-fixing: Arrested cricketers reveal names of at least 10 players to Delhi Police ~ Cricket, Featured 18 May , at 11:58 AM
- Arrested bookie Amit Singh is a former Rajasthan Royals player ~ Cricket, Featured 17 May , at 8:59 AM
- Spot-fixing decoded: I will pull my both T-shirts up and down before... ~ Cricket, Featured 17 May , at 7:50 AM
- IPL 6: Delhi opt to field against Kings XI Punjab ~ Cricket, Featured 16 May , at 8:50 PM