She has no regrets for what she does, and knows her work as a porn star goes against Indian culture. But Sunny Leone says its because the country’s younger generation is willing to accept all kinds of people that she has been able to make inroads into the Hindi film industry.
“I did not think that people will like me because of my background, like what I do for my living in the US. I was not sure if it would be accepted here,” Sunny, who has made her Bollywood debut with erotic thriller Jism 2 said.
- Tori Spelling almost spills out of her bikini before playing the doting mother as she celebrates her 40th birthday ~ Entertainment, Featured 23 May , at 5:22 PM
- The Smurfs 2 - New Posters ~ Entertainment, Featured 23 May , at 2:45 PM
- Gorgeous Ameesha Patel at Cannes 2013 ~ Entertainment, Featured 23 May , at 9:47 AM
- After wearing transparent attire, Sherlyn Chopra flaunts a ‘desi look’ at Cannes ~ Entertainment, Featured 23 May , at 9:44 AM
- PICTURES: Frankie Essex flaunts her curves in cut-out white swimsuit ~ Entertainment 23 May , at 7:47 AM