Wrestler-turned-actor Dara Singh, who passed away on Thursday, will always be remembered for one of the most exciting fights in the history of wrestling competitions when he lifted an almost 200kg King Kong of Australia over his head and twirled him around.
In what went down in the history as one of the most breathtaking fights in the wrestling ring, Dara Singh, weighing 130 kg, lifted King Kong over his head and twirled him around in dramatic fashion. It made King Kong yell at the referee, reminding him that this was not in the rules.
When the referee tried to come and stop it, Dara Singh virtually threw the Australian out of the ring and he fell just a few feet from the crowd.
His bouts with King Kong invariably attracted huge crowds who were left fascinated by the show of strength and skills.
Apart from Dara Singh and King Kong, Flash Gordon was the third wrestler who ruled the ring in 1950s.
- Yamuna level in Delhi receding, water enters Ring Road ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 11:37 AM
- Yamuna water Hit SRS Retreat Farms In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 11:24 AM
- Newly married woman gang-raped in Delhi ~ Faridabad NCR 20 Jun , at 10:29 AM
- Know Why Faridabad media boycotted ICAI Press Conference ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 10:20 AM
- राजधानी का हाल: जहां दौड़ती थी गाडियां, वहां नाव से हो रहा सफर ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 9:06 AM