New Delhi, Jul 23:
The Air India management today told the Delhi High Court that it has revoked the sacking of nine of the 101 pilots and would sympathetically consider the other cases, which would be decided within four to six weeks.
Justice Reva Khetrapal, taking note of the changed stand of the national carrier, allowed the airlines to withdraw its civil suit against the pilots, seeking to restrain them from resorting to strike.
The AI management had filed applications seeking contempt proceedings against the pilots after their strike was held to be prima facie illegal.
- Nigella Lawson is seen without her wedding ring close to Mayfair bolthole where she has been living apart from husband Charles Saatchi ~ Entertainment, Featured 20 Jun , at 3:33 PM
- Emmy winner Archie Panjabi promotes polio eradication program ~ Featured, International News 20 Jun , at 3:26 PM
- Jaipur police finds 256 steamy video clips of honeymoon couples from hotel manager ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 3:23 PM
- Yamuna level in Delhi receding, water enters Ring Road ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 11:37 AM
- Uttarakhand flood fury: Thousands missing, 62,000 stranded ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 11:30 AM