Power and Transport Minister Aryadan Mohammed asserted in the Assembly on Tuesday that the monorail project for the capital city will become a reality during the tenure of the present Government itself. “No force can alter it,” he declared, while replying to a submission raised by Varkala Kahar MLA of the Congress.
The Minister made it clear that the proposed monorail project would be extended to Varkala in its third phase. The Minister also rubbished reports that the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) had raised objections to the project. “The DMRC has not said whether the project is viable or not,” said Aryadan Mohammed in unequivocal terms.
“But there are forces, including a section of the media, working overtime to prevent the coming of E Sreedharan,” he alleged and said that they would be exposed soon.
- Namaste, Jackie Chan gives back love to Indian fans ~ Featured, India News 19 Jun , at 1:33 PM
- Nasha 2 shooting to start this year ~ Entertainment, Featured 19 Jun , at 1:32 PM
- LIVE: गौरीकुंड से 5000 लापता, नहीं निकल सके हैं हरभजन ~ Featured, India News 19 Jun , at 1:20 PM
- 1000 से ज्यादा लोग मरे हैं उत्तराखंड में, सुषमा स्वराज ~ Featured, India News 19 Jun , at 1:16 PM
- Bihar BJP to sit in opposition ~ Featured, India News 19 Jun , at 1:08 PM