Bangalore, July 18:
Self-styled godman Swami Nithyananda will undergo potency test on July 30, Crime Branch-CID sources said here.
In 2010, Swami Nithyananda had claimed that he was impotent and unable to perform sexual intercourse with any female.
Nithyananda’s former driver Karuppan had brought out an alleged sex CD of the swami with a Tamil female actor.
Not sure whther the godman is telling the truth or just trying to escape rape charges, the CB-CID has decided to subject him to medical tests.
The state police had written to the Victoria Hospital top brass to constitute a medical board to examine him.
- CBI books city steel firm in Coalgate probe as total number of FIRs hits thirteen ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 10:32 AM
- Modi plans Hindutva agenda for Uttar Pradesh ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 10:31 AM
- Know Why Faridabad media boycotted ICAI Press Conference ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 10:20 AM
- Champions Trophy: Dhoni says, Sri Lanka are a dangerous side ~ Cricket, Featured 20 Jun , at 9:41 AM
- Serena Williams apologises for her comments on rape victim ~ Featured, Sports 20 Jun , at 9:39 AM