Washington, Jul 22 :
The global economy is in the worst shape since the dark days of 2009.
Six of the 17 countries that use the euro currency are in recession.
The U.S. economy is struggling again. And the economic superstars of the developing world—China, India and Brazil—are in no position to come to the rescue.
They’re slowing, too.
The lengthening shadow over the world’s economy illustrates one of the consequences of globalization: There’s nowhere to hide.
Economies around the world have never been so tightly linked—which means that as one region weakens, others do, too.
- Salman's co-star Sana Khan on the run, Navi Mumbai police wants her in a kidnap case ~ Featured, India News 24 May , at 9:56 AM
- At a glance: Dimple Yadav, the most elegant female politician of Uttar Pradesh ~ Featured, India News 24 May , at 9:52 AM
- Faridabad temperature Today ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 9:32 AM
- CBSE results 2013 likely to be out in 4-5 days ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 9:16 AM
- Shocking: Teens rape 12 year old, post video on Facebook! ~ Featured, India News 24 May , at 8:56 AM