Faridabad Monday 23 July 2012. Temperatures stayed above normal levels and humidity remained high in the Faridabad. People are waiting for rain every day but But the rain does not. The city recorded a maximum of 39.2 degrees Celsius, three degrees above normal for this time of the year, the Met office said.The minimum settled at 28.2 degrees Celcius, two notches above normal, it said, adding that humidity oscillated between 54 and 83 per cent during the last 24 hours.
- Two Uzbek sisters gangraped for months in Delhi guest house ~ Faridabad NCR 19 Jun , at 8:50 AM
- Sex racket busted in Delhi, woman pimp arrested ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 Jun , at 8:28 AM
- Yamuna flowing 1.57 metre above danger level in Delhi, thousands evacuated ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 Jun , at 8:26 AM
- PHOTOS: Faridabad, Ballabgarh, Palwal attacked By Yamuna ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 Jun , at 7:48 AM
- Master of the skies: Indian Air Force has a new pride and joy as C-17 arrives in Hindon ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 Jun , at 6:43 AM