New Delhi, Jul 2:
Unfazed by criticism for the steep increase in power tariff, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit today justified the hike saying it was done to ensure uninterrupted power supply in the city.
She also announced continuation of Rs one subsidy per unit to those who limit monthly consumption to 200 units.
“The DERC had to hike the tariff to ensure that people of Delhi continue to get power..If anybody has any grivance or wants to say anything about the hike, then they should go to DERC or the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission,” she said.
- CBSE Class 12 Results 2013: How and where to check ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 7:35 PM
- PHOTOS: Suzuki Motorcycle opened Showroom In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 7:14 PM
- Buddha Purnima Celebration At Adarsh Colony In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 6:43 PM
- Many Woman 'beaten up' for dowry In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 12:43 PM
- Faridabad News: शहर में जारी है इस तरह की लूट खसोट ~ Faridabad NCR 25 May , at 12:34 PM