A significant number of teenagers are sending and receiving sexually explicit cell phone photos, often with little, if any, awareness of the possible psychological, interpersonal, and sometimes legal consequences of doing so, a new study has revealed.
According to the findings by Donald Strassberg, from the University of Utah (US), and his colleagues, even many of those who believe there could be serious legal consequences are undeterred and still choose to engage in “sexting”.
- She's still got it! Bar Refaeli proves her supermodel credentials in elegant new campaign shot for Escada ~ Featured, International News 19 May , at 8:40 PM
- Marilyn Mon-Rih! Singer poses on sofa with blonde curls like screen goddess ~ International News 19 May , at 8:32 PM
- Will she Eva learn? Knickerless Longoria reveals all on red carpet ~ International News 19 May , at 8:30 PM
- Misty and Larry Shaffer secretly loses 150lbs for soldier husbands return ~ Featured, International News 19 May , at 10:09 AM
- British Soap Awards 2013: Jennifer Metcalfe leaves her modesty at the door as she goes braless in gaping blazer ~ Featured, International News 19 May , at 10:05 AM