Patna, Aug 1:
Five persons accused of gangraping a girl in Patna’s Rajvanshi Nagar have told police that they were ashamed of their act and want to marry the victim, Mail Today reported.
The five – Prashant Jha, Sushant, Rahul Lama, Ranvijay and Armaan Ali -were arrested for raping Priyanka (name changed) in Rambha apartment on June 14. The youngsters had filmed the act.
Patna police says, all of them now want to marry the minor schoolgirl.
“During interrogation, they felt ashamed of their act and repented before they were produced in court,” a police officer said.
- Yamuna level in Delhi receding, water enters Ring Road ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 11:37 AM
- Uttarakhand flood fury: Thousands missing, 62,000 stranded ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 11:30 AM
- Yamuna water Hit SRS Retreat Farms In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 11:24 AM
- CBI books city steel firm in Coalgate probe as total number of FIRs hits thirteen ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 10:32 AM
- Modi plans Hindutva agenda for Uttar Pradesh ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 10:31 AM