Law Minister Salman Khurshid today lashed out at Swami Ramdev’s 3-day-long fast at Ramlila maidan, saying Ramlilas take place every year.
Speaking to newspersons inside the Parliament complex, Khurshid said, Democracy plays itself out in many ways. Ramlilas take place annually, and the script of Ramlilas can change too. Everybody in a democracy has the right to place one’s views before the people, or to express one’s loyalty.
“It is up to the people and the media to decide about such protests”, said Khurshid.
About negotiations with Ramdev, Khurshid says he was not a negotiation expert. “It’s not that I go to people for negotiations. It could be that people from the other side can come to me for negotiations.”
- Summer Football Training Camp In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 22 May , at 7:20 PM
- Om Prakash Chautala granted bail, Party Continues In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 22 May , at 4:55 PM
- PHOTOS: Faridabad Sr Dy Mayor Mukesh Sharma REVIEWS Dabua Leisure Valley Park ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 22 May , at 3:59 PM
- Faridabad BJP Leader Mool Chand Sharma Nominated Member Of National Executive ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 22 May , at 3:51 PM
- Faridabad records season's hottest Day ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 22 May , at 12:31 PM