The long pending demands of the people of Haryana for better rail connectivity in the districts of Hisar, Jind, Rohtak and Panipat have finally been met. The Northern Railways has announced the introduction of a new passenger train from Rohtak to Panipat; extended the Jind-Sirsa passenger train to Hisar and Delhi-Jind train to Narwana. A number of other mail and express trains have also been extended which will provide better connectivity across the state.
The daily Rohtak-Panipat passenger train will now leave Rohtak at 11.15 am and reach Panipat at 2 pm. It will start the return journey at 2.30 pm to reach Rohtak at 4.40 pm. The Jind-Sirsa passenger train has been extended up to Hisar. The Delhi-Jind passenger Express has been extended from Jind to Narwana. The Kathgodam-Delhi-Ranikhet Express has been extended up to Jodhpur.
- Haryana News: CM Hooda ने पूर्व CM OP चौटाला के स्वास्थ्य लाभ की कामना की ~ Featured, Haryana News 22 May , at 4:32 PM
- Haryana CM With Union Minister Anand Sharma at village Umri, district Kurukshetra ~ Featured, Haryana News 22 May , at 4:08 PM
- Haryana CM laying the foundation stone of National Institute of Design at village Umri, district Kurukshetra ~ Featured, Haryana News 22 May , at 4:05 PM
- Haryana Man Said CM Hooda Is dishonest ~ Featured, Haryana News 22 May , at 1:54 PM
- CD releasing of Final Population In Haryana at Chandigarh ~ Featured, Haryana News 22 May , at 1:13 PM