New Delhi, June 28:
Government is considering a proposal to provide subsidy to private airlines operating flights on loss-making routes in the north eastern region.
Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) came out with the proposal after a few private airlines, including Jet Airways, sought government clearance to scale down their flights to the region to stem operating losses.
If the proposal is approved, private airlines may get a subsidy of Rs 35 crore annually for operating flights to the routes in the north eastern states, which are economically unviable but socially important, officials said.
- The world can’t wait to watch Raanjhanaa! ~ Entertainment, Featured 19 Jun , at 8:13 PM
- Haryana Governor Mr. Jagannath Pahadia Haryana Raj Bhavan, Chandigarh ~ Featured, Haryana News 19 Jun , at 8:11 PM
- Veena Malik does a steamy scene in ‘Silk Sakkath Maga’ ~ Entertainment, Featured 19 Jun , at 8:08 PM
- Sizzling Shradha Sharma to do an item number in Rakhi Sawant’s flick ~ Entertainment, Featured 19 Jun , at 8:05 PM
- Water level in Yamuna flowing 2 m above danger mark in Delhi ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 Jun , at 8:03 PM