Mumbai, July 13:
As part of his tour of states ahead of the Presidential poll, UPA nominee Pranab Mukherjee will meet Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray here today to thank him for backing his candidature.
While there is no word from the Congress yet on the meeting, Sena mouthpiece ‘Saamana’ today said Mukherjee will be meeting Thackeray at his residence ‘Matoshree’ in suburban Bandra tonight.
“There is a tremendous anxiety” about the two leaders’ meeting,” the Marathi newspaper said, adding that NCP chief and Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar will be present at the meeting.
Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray would also attend the meeting, party sources said.
- ओशो ने कर दिया था विनोद खन्ना को बर्बाद! ~ Featured, India News 20 May , at 8:03 AM
- The ate-hour diet: The foods that keep your body perfectly fuelled ~ Featured, International News 20 May , at 7:34 AM
- Alicia Douvall: I’ve had so much plastic surgery I can’t smile at my baby ~ Featured, International News 20 May , at 7:30 AM
- Hofstra University hostages: Somber graduation ceremony holds moment of silence for slain classmate Andrea Rebello ~ Featured, International News 20 May , at 7:24 AM
- Jennifer Lopez bares it all in a gold sequinned gown as Taylor Swift and Kelly Rowland lead the trend of sparkling stars at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards ~ Featured, International News 20 May , at 7:20 AM