New Delhi, Jul 31:
Power supply will be restored by 7 PM in most of the major cities hit by grid failure, Power Grid Corp chief R N Nayak said today.
In most of the major cities and towns electricity would be restored by 7-7:30 PM, Nayak told reporters giving an update on power situation.
State-run Power Grid Corporation of India, which controls the country’s transmission network, said that situation across the country is expected to be normal by midnight.
“We are trying to restore (power to normalcy) all over the country by midnight,” Nayak said.
- PHOTOS: Peace March organised by AAP Faridabad from Sector 29 to Old Faridabad Police Station ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 May , at 7:09 AM
- Delhi Police Reached Ajit Chandila Home ~ Faridabad NCR 18 May , at 6:55 PM
- Government College for Women, Faridabad Students In shock due to Roll number ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 6:14 PM
- NSUI Meeting In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 5:29 PM
- Police Failed? Gundaraj In Faridabad In Pictures ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 4:59 PM