New Delhi, Jul 17:
Days before the Airport Metro Express was shut down temporarily, its operator Reliance Infrastructure had warned the Urban Development Ministry that the operation of the line was “unsafe” and slowing down of speed was “adversely impacting” it financially.
Operations on the 23-km high-speed corridor were suspended on July 8 after Reliance Infra detected cracks on the civil structure that were built by the Delhi Metro as part of the Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) agreement.
However, the Delhi Metro had countered the argument saying the defective civil work issue is being “played up” by the Reliance Infra “in order to create a case for getting out of the Concession Agreement.”
These observations are made in a Status Report on the corridor that Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath had sent to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on July 11.
- TB Forum Sps Meeting At BK Hospital In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 6:48 PM
- फरीदाबाद के विकास के लिए पूरा सहयोग करेगी हरियाणा सरकार, CM Hooda ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 6:00 PM
- Protest By Faridabad INLD Leader Vikas Chaudhary With supporters Over Green Field Colony dispute ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 5:40 PM
- Faridabad Sr Congress Leader Roop Singh Nagar At Palla Function ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 5:02 PM
- Good News For Faridabad Formers ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 4:58 PM