A family of four that included a baby has emerged as casualties of the monster tornado that has claimed at least 91 lives in Oklahoma, a new report has revealed.
The family members, who have not yet been identified, were killed as they scrambled to seek shelter from the storm in a freezer, KFOR reported.
It was a one of many heartbreaking stories that emerged hours after a deadly tornado ripped through the Oklahoma town, as well as incredible stories of survival.
Numerous stories of heroes and ordinary residents who narrowly escaped death have been reported.
Scroll down for video
Devastation: Two girls stand in rubble after a two mile-wide tornado struck Moore, Oklahoma
Into the light: A family leaves an underground bunker in the wake of the destruction caused by the natural disaster
A parent’s worst nightmare: A woman carries her child through a field near the collapsed Plaza Towers Elementary School
- Parents who lost three children on MH17 flight tell of agony ~ Featured, International News 23 Jul , at 8:10 PM
- Selena Gomez cuddles up to new BFF Cara Delevingne before sharing moment with Tommy Chiabra ~ Featured, International News 23 Jul , at 8:06 PM
- Peaches Geldof's drugs paraphernalia found by police after her death ~ Featured, International News 23 Jul , at 8:04 PM
- Indians spend over 3 hours daily on smartphones: Ericsson study ~ Featured, India News 23 Jul , at 6:19 PM
- MH17 black boxes to be sent to UK for analysis: Malaysia ~ Featured, International News 23 Jul , at 6:10 PM