Noida Entrepreneurs Association (NEA), a body of industrialists, on Saturday wrote to Samajwadi Party Supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav requesting him to direct Uttar Pradesh government to arrange power supply for the industry otherwise they will have no option but to shift out of the state.
“We have requested Mulayam Singhji to utilize his experience and guide the state government to arrange power from different sources if state generation plants are not generating enough power”, said Vipin Malhan, President of NEA.
Noida was declared a no-power cut zone but it remains only on papers.
- BJP Leaders Meeting At Sector 17 In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 7:27 PM
- PGTI Feeder Tour, Faridabad, Arjun Singh Chaudhri registers emphatic five-stroke win ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured, Videos 23 May , at 6:14 PM
- Students of classes 10 and 12 waiting eagerly for their CBSE 2013 results ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 5:45 PM
- Faridabad News: छात्रा के अपहरण का प्रयास, एक पर जनता ने की जूतों की बौछार, दूसरा फरार ~ Faridabad NCR, India News 23 May , at 3:56 PM
- Burglars Cut Electric Wire, Water Problem At Parvatia Colony In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 3:21 PM