Sagar (MP), Jun 18: A court in Madhya Pradesh today rejected the anticipatory bail plea of self-proclaimed godman Nirmal Baba and directed him to appear before it on June 25.
Refusing to grant any relief to the applicant, the court of Second Additional Session Judge, SP Yadav, situated at Khurai town in Sagar district, said that since the matter is related to general public, therefore, it is not appropriate to give the benefit of anticipatory bail to Nirmal Baba.
The lawyers representing the godman, BP Gulati, Dinesh Shrivastava and local advocate Pramod Singh Tomar, argued before the court that the person who had filed a complaint against their client does not even know him.
- CBSE results 2013: Students' wait end Soon ~ Featured, India News 24 May , at 7:01 PM
- MUSE TO PERFORM LIVE ON SUNDAY, JUNE 2 AS PART OF THE MASSIVE GLOBAL PREMIERE OF “WORLD WAR Z” IN LONDON ~ Featured, India News 24 May , at 6:46 PM
- 'Offensive, feminist porn': Samsung TV ad slammed as sexist by MEN... ~ Featured, International News 24 May , at 6:16 PM
- Go Goa Gone’sOnline Premiere on Eros Now ~ Entertainment, Featured 24 May , at 6:12 PM
- ऐसे ही नवाब नहीं कहलाते करीना के सैफ, 2 अरब 20 करोड़ के अकेले हैं सरताज ~ Featured, India News 24 May , at 6:01 PM