Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia has done a cameo in Sanjay Khandhuri’s film Kismat, Luv, Paisa, Dilli, in short, KLPD.
Neha wears a white saree in the film. Khanduri considers her a lucky mascot.
Neha Dhupia was the lead actress of Khanduri’s debut film Ek Chaalis Ki Last Local.
A media report quotes an insider: “In the promo,when you see Vivek Oberoi staring at a woman in a white saree,it is Neha and not Mallika as people may think.
- Google Glass to be used in latest XXX flicks ~ Entertainment, Featured 19 May , at 6:26 AM
- Bikini worn by Farrah Abraham on her sex tape cover is pulled off eBay due to 'health and hygiene concerns' ~ Entertainment, Featured 19 May , at 6:23 AM
- Actress Paris Hilton gets intimate with her boyfriend in public at Cannes ~ Entertainment, Featured 18 May , at 5:40 PM
- Abs-olutely fierce! Jennifer Lopez defies age (and gravity) with a perfectly toned tummy as she soars through the air in her new music video for Live It Up ~ Entertainment, Featured 18 May , at 2:21 PM
- Thandie Newton is naked and bruised in grisly scene from her new TV show ~ Entertainment, Featured 18 May , at 7:04 AM