Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Wednesday said his party the National Conference will vote for the UPA nominees for the posts of President and Vice President of the country.
“National Conference is part of the UPA Government and we will vote for Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates to be fielded by UPA coalition,” Omar told reporters in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district after inaugurating five bridges.
The National Conference has four MPs- three in Lok Sabha and one in Rajya Sabha-– and 28 MLAs in the state Assembly.
- Terrorist’s best pal was hero soldier who died in roadside bomb in Iraq, The Sun exclusively can reveal ~ Featured, International News 24 May , at 7:52 AM
- Women 'overhaul' their bodies five times a year for holidays and the wedding season (but men only change twice) ~ Featured, International News 24 May , at 7:18 AM
- How college women drink MORE alcohol than male students every week - increasing the risk of liver disease and breast cancer ~ Featured, International News 24 May , at 7:16 AM
- Reporter buys AK-47 parts in the mail, assembles automatic weapon at gun party and goes shooting in the Mojave Desert - which is all entirely legal and untraceable ~ Featured, International News 24 May , at 7:02 AM
- Breaking news: Jury UNABLE to reach a verdict on Jodi Arias death penalty as judge declares a mistrial ~ Featured, International News 24 May , at 6:58 AM