Jorhat (Assam), Jun 18:
At least 110 passengers had a miraculous escape when the ferry in which they were travelling to Majuli, the world’s largest river island, got stuck in the middle of the Brahmaputra river in Assam.
The ferry ‘Surobhee’, carrying 110 people including crew and 16 vehicles, was on its way to Kamalabari in Majuli from Nematighat in Jorhat when it got stuck in a sand-bar between Dainigaon and Charigaon at around 2:00 p.m, official sources said.
- Rohtak News : बाबा शिवपुरी ने गांव धामड़ में ग्रामीणोंं के साथ मिलकर पौधारोपण ~ Featured, Haryana News 19 May , at 9:15 PM
- Who was that actress in Sreesanth’s hotel room at the time of his arrest? ~ Featured, India News 19 May , at 9:08 PM
- Jhajjar News : प्रभुु भक्ति से ही मनुष्य को मुक्ति मिल सकती है-महंत हेमन्त दास ~ Featured, Haryana News 19 May , at 9:00 PM
- She's still got it! Bar Refaeli proves her supermodel credentials in elegant new campaign shot for Escada ~ Featured, International News 19 May , at 8:40 PM
- Denise Welch wears bright orange bikini as she lets her hair down during sober hen weekend ~ Entertainment, Featured 19 May , at 8:37 PM