A Delhi court has asked the city police to supply copies of the charge sheet and documents, running into 6,104 pages, to 24 accused in the 2009 Metro pillar collapse case
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Lokesh Kumar Sharma asked the Crime Branch of Delhi Police to supply six sets of hard copies of the charge sheet to the lawyers, representing all the 24 accused in the case.
The court also asked police to give soft copies of probe report to all accused and took strong note of the voluminous charge sheet saying that it seemed that the Crime Branch was following CBI which is accustomed to filing bulky reports.
“On the next date of hearing (that is September 29), you (Crime Branch) bring marked CDs, so that defence lawyers do not waste time in hunting for contents …,” the court said.
- Dumper crushes bike-borne Delhi policeman to death ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 9:02 AM
- Live Video & Pics: Yoga Training Camp By Abhishek Chauhan At Leisure Valley Park Dabua Colony In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured, Videos 21 May , at 7:09 AM
- Controversial Rs 12,000 crore airport luxury hotels may have to use body scanners, window sensors and bulletproof glass ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 6:41 AM
- Green authority orders demolition of 'illegal' man-made structures wreaking ecological havoc on the banks of the Yamuna river ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 6:31 AM
- TB Forum Sps Meeting At BK Hospital In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 6:48 PM