NEW DELHI: A 30-year-old married businessman, who wanted to get rid of his girlfriend, allegedly strangled her, stuffed her body in a suitcase and took it to Haryana where he burnt it, police said. However, his return to his flat to wipe out evidence proved to be his undoing. A neighbour had spotted him when he was leaving to dump the body and informed the police. They were waiting for him. The incident took place on Tuesday in Rohini area of northwest Delhi. The businessman, identified as Umakant Pandit alias Anil, dealt in garments and was smitten with the woman, identified as Rachna (24), who too was married.
- BJP Leaders Meeting At Sector 17 In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 7:27 PM
- PGTI Feeder Tour, Faridabad, Arjun Singh Chaudhri registers emphatic five-stroke win ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured, Videos 23 May , at 6:14 PM
- Students of classes 10 and 12 waiting eagerly for their CBSE 2013 results ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 5:45 PM
- Faridabad News: छात्रा के अपहरण का प्रयास, एक पर जनता ने की जूतों की बौछार, दूसरा फरार ~ Faridabad NCR, India News 23 May , at 3:56 PM
- Burglars Cut Electric Wire, Water Problem At Parvatia Colony In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 3:21 PM