Kolkata, Jul 17:
The mercurial Mamata Banerjee has sprang a surprise by announcing support for Pranab Mukherjee in July 19 presidential election.
Announcing her decision in Kolkata, Mamata said she had taken this U-turn as she was left with no other option.
Mamata said abstaining from elections would have amounted to wasting precious votes. However, she didn’t say anything on her choice for Vice presidential election.
- Haryana Minister Pt Shiv Charan Lal Sharma Ministers are angry Over Dabua Colony Faridabad Leisure Valley Park Construction delays ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 3:20 PM
- BJP Leaders Meeting At Parvatia Colony In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 2:42 PM
- Oklahoma tornado: Harrowing tales emerge from devastating twister ~ Featured, International News 21 May , at 2:34 PM
- JIM SHELLEY: Made In Chelsea has re-invented the love triangle and it's surprisingly good viewing ~ Featured, International News 21 May , at 2:32 PM
- Wayne and Coleen Rooney delighted after she gives birth to second son Klay Anthony ~ Featured, International News 21 May , at 2:29 PM