A Left affiliated trade union on Wednesday staged a demonstration outside Haryana Bhavan here protesting against the sacking of 500 permanent workers by Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) and partial reopening of its Manesar factory under heavy police protection.
All India Central Council of Trade Union national secretary Rajiv Dimri said their demand is reinduction of the 500 workers, who were allegedly sacked “illegally and arbitrarily, sans any inquiry.
“Police forces and bouncers, who have been stationed at the plant, should also be removed,” he said. The decision to terminate the services of 500 permanent workers was taken by MSIL after they were allegedly found to have been involved in violence inside the plant last month.
via Left union protests sacking of 500 permanent Maruti workers.
- Delhi Police Reached Ajit Chandila Home ~ Faridabad NCR 18 May , at 6:55 PM
- Government College for Women, Faridabad Students In shock due to Roll number ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 6:14 PM
- NSUI Meeting In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 5:29 PM
- Police Failed? Gundaraj In Faridabad In Pictures ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 4:59 PM
- Free Health Camp At Harkesh Nagar In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 4:28 PM