Jodhpur police today searched Asaram’s Panchkund ashram near Pushkar and also his ashram at Dungeria Khurd in search of the elusive woman Shilpi alias Sanchita Gupta, who has been underground since the self-styled godman’s arrest.
Shilpi worked as the warden of Chhindwara gurukul (students’ hostel), from where she had persuaded the sexual assault victim’s parents to take the girl to Jodhpur to meet the baba.
Shilpi was last seen near the Chhindwara court on September 2 and since then she has gone underground.
Shilpi’s real name is Sanchita Gupta and she is originally from Ahmedabad. She is among the four persons who form the core group around Asaram Bapu.
The 27-year-old hostel warden was also seen on August 29 at the funeral of Narayan Sai’s father-in-law in Bhopal. She later went underground and was rumoured to be hiding somewhere in Indore, Raipur or Nagpur.
Jodhpur police investigators require Shilpi urgently for questioning as she was main motivator in the conspiracy to snare the sexual assault victim to meet the self-styled godman.
- Faridabad: कोतवाली पुलिस ने खाई सौगंध, कहा हम अब गोलमाल नहीं करेंगे ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 31 Oct , at 8:14 PM
- PICS: World’s Only Vegetarian Professional Body Builder Varinder Singh Ghuman Proves to be a Brave Heart ~ Featured, India News 31 Oct , at 7:57 PM
- Delhi: Petrol price cut by Rs 2.41/l, diesel by Rs 2.25/l ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 31 Oct , at 7:53 PM
- गाय मारने वालों को हिंदुस्तान में रहने का हक नहीं: अजीज कुरैशी ~ Featured, India News 31 Oct , at 7:41 PM
- कांग्रेस को आया गुस्सा कहा चोर हैं नरेंद्र मोदी? ~ Featured, India News 31 Oct , at 7:34 PM