Jodhpur police today searched Asaram’s Panchkund ashram near Pushkar and also his ashram at Dungeria Khurd in search of the elusive woman Shilpi alias Sanchita Gupta, who has been underground since the self-styled godman’s arrest.
Shilpi worked as the warden of Chhindwara gurukul (students’ hostel), from where she had persuaded the sexual assault victim’s parents to take the girl to Jodhpur to meet the baba.
Shilpi was last seen near the Chhindwara court on September 2 and since then she has gone underground.
Shilpi’s real name is Sanchita Gupta and she is originally from Ahmedabad. She is among the four persons who form the core group around Asaram Bapu.
The 27-year-old hostel warden was also seen on August 29 at the funeral of Narayan Sai’s father-in-law in Bhopal. She later went underground and was rumoured to be hiding somewhere in Indore, Raipur or Nagpur.
Jodhpur police investigators require Shilpi urgently for questioning as she was main motivator in the conspiracy to snare the sexual assault victim to meet the self-styled godman.
- Faridabad BJP Chief Ajay Gaur Welcomed At Bhroon Colony ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 14 Jul , at 2:32 PM
- INLD Leader Arvind Sardana Can Get ParyTicket From Badkhal, Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 14 Jul , at 2:23 PM
- Haryana governor Jagannath Pahadia gives assent to Haryana Sikh Gurdwaras (Management) Committee Bill, says CM ~ Featured, Haryana News 14 Jul , at 2:13 PM
- न्यू टाउन से भाजपा की टिकट पर चुनाव लड़ना चाहते हैं उमाशंकर चौरसिया ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 14 Jul , at 1:45 PM
- 27 Iraqi sex workers killed in Baghdad ~ Featured, India News 14 Jul , at 1:16 PM