Jodhpur police today searched Asaram’s Panchkund ashram near Pushkar and also his ashram at Dungeria Khurd in search of the elusive woman Shilpi alias Sanchita Gupta, who has been underground since the self-styled godman’s arrest.
Shilpi worked as the warden of Chhindwara gurukul (students’ hostel), from where she had persuaded the sexual assault victim’s parents to take the girl to Jodhpur to meet the baba.
Shilpi was last seen near the Chhindwara court on September 2 and since then she has gone underground.
Shilpi’s real name is Sanchita Gupta and she is originally from Ahmedabad. She is among the four persons who form the core group around Asaram Bapu.
The 27-year-old hostel warden was also seen on August 29 at the funeral of Narayan Sai’s father-in-law in Bhopal. She later went underground and was rumoured to be hiding somewhere in Indore, Raipur or Nagpur.
Jodhpur police investigators require Shilpi urgently for questioning as she was main motivator in the conspiracy to snare the sexual assault victim to meet the self-styled godman.
- BJP leadership meets End to select candidates for Haryana polls, List Soon ~ Featured, Haryana News 20 Sep , at 7:21 PM
- Haryana BJP 2nd list, Rumor, Yashvir Dagar Candidate From Faridabad NIT 86? ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Sep , at 6:57 PM
- BJP leadership meets to select candidates for Haryana polls ~ Featured, Haryana News 20 Sep , at 6:30 PM
- Haryana polls: Congress taunts BJP for not naming its CM candidate ~ Featured, Haryana News 20 Sep , at 6:26 PM
- PM plays Santa Claus on Twitter…replies to well wishers who wished him on his birthday ~ Featured, India News 20 Sep , at 5:57 PM