A 2,525-km rafting expedition, covering the entire length of the river Ganga, recently completed by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is being keenly looked at by the environment ministry.
The ITBP, which organized the expedition as part of its golden jubilee celebrations, took samples of the river water every 50 km along the journey from Gaumukh to Gangasagar. These samples have now been sent to a laboratory to check the level of pollution in the river.
- Water level in Yamuna flowing 2 m above danger mark in Delhi ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 Jun , at 8:03 PM
- Faridabad News: इन गांवों में आ सकती है बाढ़ ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 Jun , at 7:51 PM
- Man crushed by tata 407 In Faridabad, Death ~ Faridabad NCR 19 Jun , at 12:27 PM
- Man Attacked by Pistol In Crime City Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 Jun , at 12:20 PM
- School girl 14, Gang-raped In Crime City Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 Jun , at 12:12 PM