Bollywood’s original superstar Rajesh Khanna, 69, breathed his last on Wednesday. Khanna is survived by ex-wife Dimple Kapadia and daughters Twinkle Khanna and Rinki Khanna.
Family members said that the actor will be cremated at 11 am on Thursday.
Rajesh Khanna’s condition deteriorated on Tuesday. The actor was discharged from Lilavati Hospital on Monday after he was admitted there with complications on Saturday.
The actor was battling health issues since April when he was admitted due to weakness and fatigue.
Fondly known as Kaka, Khanna, who featured in hits like Aaradhana and Amar Prem in the 1970s, was out of limelight for many years. He recently acted in an advertisement.
- SSB soldier shoots two colleagues in Kashmir ~ Featured, India News 21 May , at 12:08 PM
- iGate sacks CEO Phaneesh Murthy over sexual misconduct ~ India News 21 May , at 11:53 AM
- Narendra Modi to attend BJP Parliamentary Board meeting today ~ Featured, India News 21 May , at 11:49 AM
- Rajasthan Board declares results of class 12 for Arts stream ~ Featured, India News 21 May , at 11:46 AM
- No rape if marriage promise broken says supreme court ~ Featured, India News 21 May , at 11:36 AM