The World Population month with the theme ‘Khushhali ka Aadhar, Chhota Parivar’ will be observed in Haryana from June 28 to motivate people to adopt small family norms.
Stating this on Wednesday, an official spokesman said that Rs 3.33 crore had been earmarked for effective implementation of this campaign in the state with each district allotted Rs five lakh for the purpose.
During this period, he said that the state Health Department would conduct special awareness generation activities and host family planning camps.
In the first 15 days of the campaign, the district units will update the eligible couples survey register with the help of Auxiliary Nurse Midwives and Accredidated Social Activists so that the targeted couples are identified and sensitised.
Also an information education campaign would be launched on various family planning methods and services and eligible couples would be motivated to attend family planning camps during this phase.
- MC elections: Govt’s ‘no’ fuels special backward classes’ anger ~ Featured, Haryana News 23 May , at 9:31 AM
- Haryana News: CM Hooda ने पूर्व CM OP चौटाला के स्वास्थ्य लाभ की कामना की ~ Featured, Haryana News 22 May , at 4:32 PM
- Haryana CM With Union Minister Anand Sharma at village Umri, district Kurukshetra ~ Featured, Haryana News 22 May , at 4:08 PM
- Haryana CM laying the foundation stone of National Institute of Design at village Umri, district Kurukshetra ~ Featured, Haryana News 22 May , at 4:05 PM
- Haryana Man Said CM Hooda Is dishonest ~ Featured, Haryana News 22 May , at 1:54 PM