Geetika Sharma, an ex-director of MDLR airlines, was found hanging from ceiling at her home in Ashok Vihar in north west Delhi on Sunday morning.
Geetika has accused Gopal Kanda of physical and mental harassment in her suicide note.
Geetika, who joined MDLR as a flight attendant one and a half years back, quickly rose to become a director in the company.
Police have seized her mobile and are investigating the case.
Meanwhile, Geetika’s family has alleged that Gopal Kanda used to visit their house frequently.
Geetika had quit her job with MDLR last month.
However, the minister pursued her to join one of his other companies in Gurgaon, the family said.
- Haryana Science and Technology Department, news ~ Featured, Haryana News 24 May , at 7:55 PM
- Haryana Man Sentenced 10 Years For Sonepat College Rape Case ~ Featured, Haryana News 24 May , at 7:12 PM
- Haryana Govt Chenged School timing ~ Haryana News 24 May , at 7:08 PM
- Palwal Haryana Latest News ~ Featured, Haryana News 24 May , at 3:36 PM
- Bhiwani News: एनीमल सिमपैथी संगठन द्वारा कार्यक्रम आयोजित ~ Featured, Haryana News 24 May , at 2:11 PM