GURGAON: Haryana will soon make it mandatory for all new residential, commercial and industrial sectors to achieve zero wastage of water.
The state, which has been witnessing hectic industrialization and urbanization, is taking this step keeping in mind the growing scarcity of water in Haryana and the pan-India trend. A top government official said the state was facing shortage of water and Delhi was demanding more supply of raw water from Haryana.
- She's still got it! Bar Refaeli proves her supermodel credentials in elegant new campaign shot for Escada ~ Featured, International News 19 May , at 8:40 PM
- Denise Welch wears bright orange bikini as she lets her hair down during sober hen weekend ~ Entertainment, Featured 19 May , at 8:37 PM
- Haryana CM at the launch of Haryana Chapter of DICCI at Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 May , at 8:22 PM
- Faridabad MP Avtar Singh Bhadana At Tigaon ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 May , at 8:01 PM
- Haryana CM addressing Bhagwan Parshu Ram Jayanti in Panipat ~ Featured, Haryana News 19 May , at 5:59 PM