New Delhi:Â Miffed over their government and police’s inability to prevent rape of a 5-year-old girl child and shoddy investigation thereafter, Delhi residents have decided to come together in demanding stricter anti-rape laws for convicts of such vicious acts. Another factor which triggered the protest is the insensitivity of the police in handling the whole case. From allegations of bribery from police to the father of the victim to ‘keep quiet’ to assaulting of protestors by a Delhi Police ACP, the city police force has aggravated an already shameful failure to a vociferous protest.
11:20 pm: Reports suggest that Delhi Police commissioner Neeraj Kumar may be summoned by Union Home Ministry over the handling of the whole issue.
11:18 pm: Sloganeering against Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit and Delhi Police.
11.04 am: Delhi Police issues advisory:
There will be a demonstration at PHQ from 11.30am onwards due to which traffic will be affected on I P marg and BSZ marg. kindly avoid this route. commuters coming from Vikas marg and going towards New Delhi area may use ring road and Bhairav road.
- Modi-Nawaz handshake, key energy agreement ends SAARC summit ~ Featured, India News 27 Nov , at 7:25 PM
- प्रधानमंत्री मोदी ने स्मृति ईरानी को भविष्य में देश का राष्ट्रपति बनने पर बधाई दी ~ Featured, India News 27 Nov , at 6:58 PM
- Man shocked to find no front page ads in Times of India, accuses neighbor of stealing first 6 pages ~ India News 27 Nov , at 6:54 PM
- पत्नी की न्यूड फोटो चोरी, FB पॉर्न पेज पर अपलोड ~ Featured, India News 27 Nov , at 5:47 PM
- SHOCKING: Priyanka Chopra's proptery used to run sex racket ~ Featured, India News 27 Nov , at 5:42 PM