Geetika suicide case: Delhi court rejects Kanda’s bail plea, sends Aruna Chaddha on 2-day police remand
A Delhi sessions court on Thursday rejected former Haryana minister Gopal Kandaâ??s bail application in the Geetika Sharma suicide case. The businessman-turned-politician has gone underground fearing his arrest. In a related development, the court granted the Delhi Police two-day custody of MDLR group employee Aruna Chaddha, who was on Wednesday arrested in connection with the same case.
A day after Kanda defied police summon for questioning, his lawyer had moved an anticipatory bail petition. It was earlier believed that Kanda, the main accused in the case, would be arrested so he did not appear before the police for questioning. He had sought three more days to appear before the police which was rejected on Wednesday.
- Live Video & Pics: Yoga Training Camp By Abhishek Chauhan At Leisure Valley Park Dabua Colony In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 7:09 AM
- Controversial Rs 12,000 crore airport luxury hotels may have to use body scanners, window sensors and bulletproof glass ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 6:41 AM
- Green authority orders demolition of 'illegal' man-made structures wreaking ecological havoc on the banks of the Yamuna river ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 6:31 AM
- TB Forum Sps Meeting At BK Hospital In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 6:48 PM
- फरीदाबाद के विकास के लिए पूरा सहयोग करेगी हरियाणा सरकार, CM Hooda ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 6:00 PM