New Delhi, July 31 :
A Delhi sessions court on Monday convicted a former Army Major Lalit Balhara and his second wife Preeti Balhara of trying to kill their son Shaurya by inflicting torture on the child since he was at the age of three.
The quantum of punishment for the “monster parents” will be announced by the Additional Sessions Judge on Wednesday.
Shaurya was first brought to hospital, when he was three, for “consuming pesticides”. After he was treated and sent back home, he was again brought to hospital with fractured ribs, bleeding skull and smashed teeth.
- Delhi Police have installed around 1,333 CCTV cameras in the city costing Rs 70 crore ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 26 May , at 6:32 AM
- Delhi Police waste Rs 90 lakh per month on the cost of refuelling patrol vehicles ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 26 May , at 6:28 AM
- CBSE Class 12 Results 2013: How and where to check ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 7:35 PM
- PHOTOS: Suzuki Motorcycle opened Showroom In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 7:14 PM
- Buddha Purnima Celebration At Adarsh Colony In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 6:43 PM