New Delhi, Jul 17:
Women who file false rape cases are a danger to the society as the courts and public would start disbelieving the real victims, a Delhi court has said.
Additional Sessions Judge R Tewari made the remark while acquitting a woman and discharging a man from a false case of gang-rape, lodged by another woman working as a district court employee.
“Such alleged (fake) victims of rape are potentially dangerous to the society in the sense that from tomorrow onwards the general public as well as the courts will start disbelieving the version given by even the real victims of rape,” the judge said while acquitting the woman.
The court acquitted her of the charges of hatching the criminal conspiracy with four men to abduct and rape the complainant saying “right from the beginning till the end she (complainant) narrated a story, the facts of which could not be reconciled at all.”
- Many Woman 'beaten up' for dowry In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 12:43 PM
- Faridabad News: शहर में जारी है इस तरह की लूट खसोट ~ Faridabad NCR 25 May , at 12:34 PM
- 17 year old girl kidnapped for marriage In NIT Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 12:22 PM
- देश के आम आदमी को लूट रहे हैं ख़ास? Haryana Ab Tak Sps. ~ Editorial, Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 10:16 AM
- CBSE class 12th result 2013 on May 27 or not? Find out ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 8:55 AM