Delhi Police on Thursday said former Haryana minister Gopal Goyal Kanda, an accused in the suicide case of former flight attendant Geetika Sharma, was an absconder and would be arrested soon.”He is absconding.
We are after him and he will be arrested soon,” Deputy Commissioner of Police P. Karunakaran told reporters. Police on Thursday continued their raids on the offices and homes of Kanda after his farmhouse, mansion, hotel and office were raided Wednesday.
Kanda’s associate, Aruna Chaddha, who was arrested on Wednesday, would be presented in a court on Thursday, police said. While Kanda failed to show up for questioning, Chaddha, an employee of the now defunct MDLR Airlines owned by Kanda, was taken into custody.
- TB Forum Sps Meeting At BK Hospital In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 6:48 PM
- फरीदाबाद के विकास के लिए पूरा सहयोग करेगी हरियाणा सरकार, CM Hooda ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 6:00 PM
- Protest By Faridabad INLD Leader Vikas Chaudhary With supporters Over Green Field Colony dispute ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 5:40 PM
- Faridabad Sr Congress Leader Roop Singh Nagar At Palla Function ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 5:02 PM
- Good News For Faridabad Formers ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 May , at 4:58 PM