New Delhi, Aug 12:
Congress leader Digvijay Singh has hit out at BJP leader LK Advani alleging that his comments on Assam violence were adding fuel to the fire.
Singh said that Advani’s comments on illegal migration were “ill-timed” as the state was burning at that time.
Accusing Advani of abetting violence in Assam by making provocative statements at Kokrajhar when the area was in the grips of ethnic strife, Singh said “these (the comments) are like adding fuel to the fire”.
He was speaking on the “Sarokar” programme at Rajya Sabhha television to be telecast tonight.
Advani, who had visited the area in last week of July had linked the situation in the state to that of violence in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Rahul draws the line for warring Delhi Congress ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 5:52 AM
- CBSE 10th Result 2013 to be declared on Sunday May 26 ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 May , at 5:31 AM
- BJP Leaders Meeting At Sector 17 In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 7:27 PM
- PGTI Feeder Tour, Faridabad, Arjun Singh Chaudhri registers emphatic five-stroke win ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured, Videos 23 May , at 6:14 PM
- Students of classes 10 and 12 waiting eagerly for their CBSE 2013 results ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 May , at 5:45 PM