New Delhi: The Delhi government was asked on Wednesday by the Delhi High Court to examine and decide in two weeks a plea to ban the sale of tobacco products in Capital.
A bench of Acting Chief Justice AK Sikri and Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw gave the direction to the government, while disposing of a petition by Doctors For You, a registered society, and asking it to approach the Delhi Government’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Touts flout rules to get city houses remodelled ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 May , at 10:16 AM
- Faridabad News: चार साल के बच्चे के साथ दुष्कर्म ~ Faridabad NCR 19 May , at 9:07 AM
- PHOTOS: Peace March organised by AAP Faridabad from Sector 29 to Old Faridabad Police Station ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 May , at 7:09 AM
- Delhi Police Reached Ajit Chandila Home ~ Faridabad NCR 18 May , at 6:55 PM
- Government College for Women, Faridabad Students In shock due to Roll number ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 6:14 PM