Delhi police on Sunday raided the office of the MDLR group in connection with the alleged suicide of air-hostess Geetika Sharma.
The police team who took arrested MDLR employee Aruna Chaddha along with it seized various documents and scanned computers, sources said.
Accompanied by some women police officers, the Delhi police remained at the four-storey office building at the posh Sector 15 for more than two hours.
Chaddha’s two-day police remand had been extended by one day on Saturday. She would be produced before the Judicial Magistrate again on Sunday.
Main accused and former Haryana Minister of State for Home Affairs Gopal Kanda still evades arrest.
- PHOTOS: Peace March organised by AAP Faridabad from Sector 29 to Old Faridabad Police Station ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 19 May , at 7:09 AM
- Delhi Police Reached Ajit Chandila Home ~ Faridabad NCR 18 May , at 6:55 PM
- Government College for Women, Faridabad Students In shock due to Roll number ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 6:14 PM
- NSUI Meeting In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 5:29 PM
- Police Failed? Gundaraj In Faridabad In Pictures ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 18 May , at 4:59 PM