The much-hyped Delhi Airport Metro Express has had a tumultuous journey right from the start. It will now be closed down 16 months after it opened in February 2011 after several missed deadlines.
The Reliance Infrastructure operated metro line will be shut for an unspecified period from Sunday. The move, which will affect thousands of passengers who take this line for hassle-free travel from the New Delhi railway station and Connaught Place to the airport, has apparently been prompted by technical problems and financial losses.
- Yamuna level in Delhi receding, water enters Ring Road ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 11:37 AM
- Yamuna water Hit SRS Retreat Farms In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 11:24 AM
- Newly married woman gang-raped in Delhi ~ Faridabad NCR 20 Jun , at 10:29 AM
- Know Why Faridabad media boycotted ICAI Press Conference ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 10:20 AM
- राजधानी का हाल: जहां दौड़ती थी गाडियां, वहां नाव से हो रहा सफर ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 9:06 AM