Noida, Aug 9:
The 165km-long Yamuna Expressway, which will reduce commuting time between Greater Noida and Agra to a mere two hours, was thrown open today, after months of delay.
The fast-track road, built at a cost of Rs 12,000 crore, was inaugurated by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav this morning and opened for public at 4 PM.
Akhilesh Yadav said no land acquisition would be done without the consent of farmers and cases lodged against them during the previous government would be withdrawn.
“SP in its election manifesto had said that land would not be taken without the consent of the farmers. If they do not permit, the SP government will not take any decision,” Akhilesh said.
- PGTI Feeder Tour, Faridabad, Kapil Kumar takes the round one lead with a 67 ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 7:57 PM
- Laddu distribution By Faridabad INLD Leader Ajay Bhadana After OP Chautala gets interim bail. ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 6:15 PM
- Laddu distribution At Faridabad INLD Leader Vikas Chaudhary Office After OP Chautala gets interim bail ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 4:46 PM
- Remove Black film At car windows Campaign By Faridabad Traffic Police ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 4:37 PM
- Haryana Minister Pt Shiv Charan Lal Sharma Ministers are angry Over Dabua Colony Faridabad Leisure Valley Park Construction delays ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 21 May , at 3:20 PM