Death toll in Maoist attack goes up to 29, abducted Congress chief Nandkumar Patel, son killed, V C Shukla sent to Gurgaon hospital
Raipur/New Delhi, May 26:
The death toll in Saturday evening’s massacre in Darbha Ghati by Maoists went up toÂ 29 on Sunday morning after the bullet-riddled bodies of abducted Chhatisgarh PCC chief Nand Kumar Patel and his son Dinesh Patel were found in the jungle.
The two bodies were found nearly 8 km away from the spot where the massacre took place last evening in Darba Ghati jungle of Sukma district.
Fifteen Congressmen are injured. Out of them the condition of eight persons are critical.
Veteran Congress leader V C Shukla, who has been critically injured, has been taken in an air ambulance from Raipur to Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Kotwali Faridabad ASI Kailash Chandra Attacked At Neelam Chowk ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 Oct , at 10:32 AM
- Delhi Court acquits Sonu Punjaban of MCOCA charges ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 23 Oct , at 8:49 AM
- खट्टर सरकार में खेमका और कासनी का कद बढ़ेगा! ~ Featured, Haryana News 23 Oct , at 8:41 AM
- पीछे पड़ गई लड़की, लड़का परेशान पुलिस हैरान ~ Featured, India News 23 Oct , at 8:37 AM
- Narendra Modi to take part in 'Run for Unity' on Sardar Patel birthday ~ Featured, India News 23 Oct , at 8:15 AM