Death toll in Maoist attack goes up to 29, abducted Congress chief Nandkumar Patel, son killed, V C Shukla sent to Gurgaon hospital
Raipur/New Delhi, May 26:
The death toll in Saturday evening’s massacre in Darbha Ghati by Maoists went up toÂ 29 on Sunday morning after the bullet-riddled bodies of abducted Chhatisgarh PCC chief Nand Kumar Patel and his son Dinesh Patel were found in the jungle.
The two bodies were found nearly 8 km away from the spot where the massacre took place last evening in Darba Ghati jungle of Sukma district.
Fifteen Congressmen are injured. Out of them the condition of eight persons are critical.
Veteran Congress leader V C Shukla, who has been critically injured, has been taken in an air ambulance from Raipur to Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Top 10 quotes of Narendra Modi from his speech at Kishtwar, J&K ~ Featured, India News 22 Nov , at 7:51 PM
- Jharkhand Polls: Rahul attacks BJP for failing to bring back blackmoney ~ Featured, India News 22 Nov , at 7:49 PM
- The 'dastarbandi' ceremony of Shahi Imam's son at Jama Masjid today ~ Featured, India News 22 Nov , at 7:47 PM
- नरेंद्र मोदी डरे हुए हैं: उमर अब्दुल्ला ~ Featured, India News 22 Nov , at 7:24 PM
- Dara Singh’s 86th Birthday celebrated ~ Featured, India News 22 Nov , at 7:14 PM