Death toll in Maoist attack goes up to 29, abducted Congress chief Nandkumar Patel, son killed, V C Shukla sent to Gurgaon hospital
Raipur/New Delhi, May 26:
The death toll in Saturday evening’s massacre in Darbha Ghati by Maoists went up toÂ 29 on Sunday morning after the bullet-riddled bodies of abducted Chhatisgarh PCC chief Nand Kumar Patel and his son Dinesh Patel were found in the jungle.
The two bodies were found nearly 8 km away from the spot where the massacre took place last evening in Darba Ghati jungle of Sukma district.
Fifteen Congressmen are injured. Out of them the condition of eight persons are critical.
Veteran Congress leader V C Shukla, who has been critically injured, has been taken in an air ambulance from Raipur to Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Black money row: Chidambaram hits back at Jaitley : India, News - India Today ~ Featured, India News 24 Oct , at 4:12 PM
- Govardhan Pooja At NH-5, Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 Oct , at 3:34 PM
- Faridabad 89 Sps: The real reasons behind Vipul Goel's victory ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 24 Oct , at 3:27 PM
- हरियाणा: दिवाली के दिन पान वाले को मिला 132.29 करोड़ का बिजली बिल ~ Featured, Haryana News 24 Oct , at 3:05 PM
- Spice Girl of tennis: Anna Kournikova ~ Featured, Sports 24 Oct , at 2:29 PM