Death toll in Maoist attack goes up to 29, abducted Congress chief Nandkumar Patel, son killed, V C Shukla sent to Gurgaon hospital
Raipur/New Delhi, May 26:
The death toll in Saturday evening’s massacre in Darbha Ghati by Maoists went up toÂ 29 on Sunday morning after the bullet-riddled bodies of abducted Chhatisgarh PCC chief Nand Kumar Patel and his son Dinesh Patel were found in the jungle.
The two bodies were found nearly 8 km away from the spot where the massacre took place last evening in Darba Ghati jungle of Sukma district.
Fifteen Congressmen are injured. Out of them the condition of eight persons are critical.
Veteran Congress leader V C Shukla, who has been critically injured, has been taken in an air ambulance from Raipur to Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Faridabad INLD Leader Kishan Thakur Ready to Fight Assembly Election From Tigaon ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 1 Aug , at 3:09 PM
- लड़की ने काट डाला रेप करने वाले तांत्रिक का 'प्राइवेट पार्ट' ~ Featured, India News 1 Aug , at 2:35 PM
- 'Achche din' for factory output as July HSBC Manufacturing PMI hits 17-month high ~ Featured, India News, Technology 1 Aug , at 2:28 PM
- Hyundai to launch 'The Elite i20' in India on Aug 11 ~ Featured, India News, Technology 1 Aug , at 2:26 PM
- Rahul Gandhi is a good person, not politician: Natwar Singh ~ Featured, India News 1 Aug , at 2:21 PM