Controversy has greeted Baba Ramdev on the first day of his agitation at the Ramlila Ground. Acharya Balkrishna, a close aide of Ramdev, has been depicted in a poster alongside greats like Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra Bose that sparked off row. The poster is all praise for Balakrishna and showcases him as the messiah of diseased people. However, after much hue and cry the posters have been removed.
Baba Ramdev reached the Ramlila Ground at 9.45 am on Thursday and greeted his supporters. Prior to starting his agitation, Ramdev visited Rajghat and paid homage to Mahatma Gandhi.
Remarkably, he has moved to Ramlila Ground once again nearly after 14 months he started his agitation from this very place. Asked whether Team Anna would also participate in the stir, he said that it is up to him only. He, however, did not forget to mention that Anna had already promised to lend him support.
- Noida authority carries out demolition drive in Haibatpur ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 26 May , at 10:42 AM
- Delhi Police have installed around 1,333 CCTV cameras in the city costing Rs 70 crore ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 26 May , at 6:32 AM
- Delhi Police waste Rs 90 lakh per month on the cost of refuelling patrol vehicles ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 26 May , at 6:28 AM
- CBSE Class 12 Results 2013: How and where to check ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 7:35 PM
- PHOTOS: Suzuki Motorcycle opened Showroom In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 7:14 PM