An NGO along with the Delhi police is running a campaign in the Delhi University campus targeting ragging and substance abuse.
Leaders For Tomorrow (LFT), an organisation working towards harnessing leadership skills and social volunteerism in young people, launched the campaign last week with the help of police.
The Anti Drugs, Anti Ragging Campaign (ADAR) calls on students to pledge themselves against ragging and drug abuse.
“We have reached as many as five lakh students and spoken to them of the dangers of ragging and drug abuse. In the first phase of our campaign, we are targeting 57 colleges in the Delhi University.
“By the end of the second phase, we would have taken our campaign to 250 colleges, including colleges in the Indraprastha University and other private colleges.” said Suraj Nair, President for the Delhi cell of LFT.
- CBSE Class 12 Results 2013: How and where to check ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 7:35 PM
- PHOTOS: Suzuki Motorcycle opened Showroom In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 7:14 PM
- Buddha Purnima Celebration At Adarsh Colony In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 6:43 PM
- Many Woman 'beaten up' for dowry In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 25 May , at 12:43 PM
- Faridabad News: शहर में जारी है इस तरह की लूट खसोट ~ Faridabad NCR 25 May , at 12:34 PM