London, Aug 5 :
Indian boxer Manoj Kumar has blamed “cheating” for his controversial exit from the London Olympics in the 64 kg bout category.
He lost the thrilling pre-quarterfinal bout to home favourite Thomas Stalker at the ExCel Arena here.
The 26-year-old Manoj fought well but appeared to be distinctly unlucky not to get points as the British boxer managed a 20-16 victory last night to move into the quarterfinals.
- CBSE results 2013: NGO to launch free helpline for students before results ~ Featured, India News 26 May , at 8:28 AM
- Double bash for Kunal as actor celebrates success of Go Goa Gone and throws 30th birthday party in Mumbai ~ Entertainment, Featured 26 May , at 8:00 AM
- Rumours surface that ex Corrie star Helen Flanagan will be heading to Strictly later this year ~ Entertainment, Featured 26 May , at 7:58 AM
- Relics of the Raj: Fascinating story of antique fire alarm system dating back to British rule ~ Featured, India News 26 May , at 7:57 AM
- नक्सली हमले के विरोध में जगह-जगह प्रदर्शन, राहुल गांधी पहुंचे रायपुर ~ Featured, India News 26 May , at 7:34 AM