Ranchi, Jun 28:
Senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha on Thursday surrendered before a local court and obtained bail in connection with a case relating to the anti-corruption agitation he had led during the erstwhile Madhu Koda regime in 2008.
Turning himself in before Judicial Magistrate Rajiv Ranjan’s court, Sinha moved a bail petition and the bail was granted on furnishing a bond of Rs 5,000.
- Yamuna level in Delhi receding, water enters Ring Road ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 11:37 AM
- Uttarakhand flood fury: Thousands missing, 62,000 stranded ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 11:30 AM
- Yamuna water Hit SRS Retreat Farms In Faridabad ~ Faridabad NCR, Featured 20 Jun , at 11:24 AM
- CBI books city steel firm in Coalgate probe as total number of FIRs hits thirteen ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 10:32 AM
- Modi plans Hindutva agenda for Uttar Pradesh ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 10:31 AM