A bench of justices T S Thakur and F M Ibrahim Kalifulla also sought replies of all the 17 accused, including sacked state minister Mahipal Maderna and Congress MLA Malkhan Singh Bishnoi, in the case on the plea by victim’s sister for transfer of the trial out of Rajasthan.
Senior counsel Colin Gonsalves and advocate Shreeji Bhavsar, appearing for the petitioner, submitted that the accused in the case are powerful and influential politicians, who would not allow free and fair trial in the state.
- Revealed: Who is Sreesanth's alleged girlfriend Sakshi Jhala? ~ Featured, India News 22 May , at 1:43 PM
- Goa girl develops touch-free phone technology ~ India News, Technology 22 May , at 1:24 PM
- Manmohan is neither leader of party nor country: BJP ~ Featured, India News 22 May , at 1:16 PM
- iBall launches Slide Q9703 with super specs: quad-core, Retina Display, 8,000mAh battery for Rs 15,999 ~ Featured, India News, Technology 22 May , at 12:40 PM
- Congress will be badly hit if LS polls are held now: Opinion poll ~ Featured, India News 22 May , at 12:19 PM