Team Anna on Sunday targeted Congress Presidential candidate Pranab Mukherjee and demanded an independent inquiry against him.
Kejriwal targeted Congress Presidential candidate Pranab Mukherjee and demanded an independent inquiry into allegations they had made against him despite the fact that the Government has trashed the charges against him and 14 other ministers made by it last month.
Arvind Kejriwal told reporters that Mukherjee was a candidate for the highest constitutional post and the person adorning the top offie must be “above board”.
- Champions Trophy: Dhoni says, Sri Lanka are a dangerous side ~ Cricket, Featured 20 Jun , at 9:41 AM
- Serena Williams apologises for her comments on rape victim ~ Featured, Sports 20 Jun , at 9:39 AM
- Uttrakhand News: 500 सड़कें और 200 पुल बहे, जमीन में समा गए कई घर ~ Featured, India News 20 Jun , at 9:26 AM
- जेल भरो आन्दोलन के नाम पर हजका भाजपा नेता करने वाले हैं नौटंकी, विद्रोही ~ Editorial, Featured, Haryana News 20 Jun , at 9:20 AM
- Haryana News: यहां हर तरफ दौड़ रही है मौत, इसे न बच्चों की फिक्र है न बड़ों की चिंता! ~ Featured, Haryana News 20 Jun , at 9:12 AM